Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.20
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £7.88Trending at £8.46
- £7.01Trending at £10.07
- £21.91Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionBy applying several aspects of Mikhail Bahktin's discourse-utterance theory, the author examines the use of quotation in Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov. All ideological pronouncements made by the heroes of the book are classified into two types of poetic utterance: authoritative and internally persuasive discourse.
- Author BiographyNina Perlina is Assistant Professor of Slavic Languages and Literature at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Nina Perlina
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/01/1985
- GenreUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight304 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.