All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.31
- £21.99Trending at £26.80
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.81
- £5.98Trending at £6.81
- £13.99Trending at £15.44
- £10.42Trending at £13.44
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders Romanticism as a truly international phenomenon. Taking cue from David Wilkie's appeal in 1824 'to show that the arts are cosmopolitan and that all national prejudice is foreign to them', this book demonstrates the diversity inherent in the phenomenon called Romanticism.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hargraves is Assistant Curator for Collections Research at the Yale Center for British Art. Charles Ryskamp is Director Emeritus of the Pierpont Morgan Library and Frick Collection in New York.
- Author(s)Charles Ryskamp,Matthew Hargraves
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 black-&-white + colour illustrations
- Weight1995 g
- Width241 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.