All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionVascular targeting is an expanding field. This book focuses on the destruction of existing tumour blood vessels with vascular disruptive agents (VDAs). Biomarkers and imaging modalities are examined, and a review of the development of key drugs is provided.
- Author BiographyDr. Tim Meyer is a Senior Lecturer in Medical Oncology at the UCL Cancer Institute in London where he specialises in gastrointestinal cancers and drug development. He trained in medicine at UCL and obtained his PhD from London University, after which he completed specialist training in medical oncology. His major research focus is antibody-based vascular targeting.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 colour tables, biography
- Weight616 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byTim Meyer
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.