All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionVascular Flora of Illinois: A Field Guide, Fourth Edition, presents the most up-to-date nomenclature available, adding 29 new genera, 226 new species, and 28 new hybrids, and also notes where the status of taxa, as well as the nomenclature, has changed. Indexes for common names and for family and genus names are included.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Mohlenbrock taught botany at Southern Illinois University Carbondale for thirty-four years, obtaining the title of Distinguished Professor. After his retirement in 1990, he joined Biotic Consultants as a senior scientist teaching wetland identification classes in twenty-six states to date. Since 1984, he has been a monthly columnist for Natural History magazine. Among his forty-five books and more than five hundred publications are Macmillan's Field Guide to North American Wildflowers, Field Guide to the U. S. National Forests, and Where Have All the Wildflowers Gone?
- Author(s)Robert H. Mohlenbrock
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.