All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes an important contribution to the understanding of the Roman Catholic Church's authoritative teachings on the world religions, especially Judaism and Islam.
- Author BiographyGavin D'Costa is Professor of Catholic Theology at the University of Bristol and has advised the Vatican and the English and Welsh Catholic Church and the English Anglican Church on interreligious dialogue. His publications include The Second Vatican Council: Celebrating its Achievements and the Future (Bloomsbury, 2013) and Religion in a Liberal State (Cambridge University Press, 2013).
- Author(s)Gavin D'Costa
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.