All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVector Generalized Linear and Additive Models
- Author BiographyThomas W. Yee is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Statistics at University of Auckland, New Zealand. The author of over 30 articles published in statistical and other scientific journals, his work usually has a methodological focus and has direct applications in the fields of biostatistics and ecology. He is author of the VGAM R package, one of the largest by a single author. Dr Yee received his PhD in statistics from the University of Auckland.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Yee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 99 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1561 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.