All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe vibrant and delicious meat-free recipes in this book are combined with luscious photographs and whimsical illustrations, offering vegetable-based cooking with dishes that are stylish, fresh, and flavorsome. Recipes include Pressed Leek Terrine and Dijon Mayonnaise, Pumpkin and Spinach Rotolo, and Pear and Parmesan Tarte Tatin with Thyme Pastry.
- Author BiographyAlice Hart (Alice's Cookbook) has quickly become one of the hottest young chefs, constantly uncovering inspiration in what the earth has to offer and composing rich, colorful combinations of creativity and cuisine. Follow her on Twitter @alicecooks
- Author(s)Alice Hart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.