Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first complete history of vegetarianism in the United States, this book shatters the myth that past advocates were fanatics or the movement sprang from 1960s counterculture.
- Author BiographyKAREN IACOBBO is a journalist and researcher. She is also Adjunct Professor, Freshman Studies at Johnson and Wales University and Special Lecturer at Providence College. MICHAEL IACOBBO is a journalist who has worked for the Associated Press, the Providence Phoenix, and other publications.
- Author(s)Karen Iacobbo,Michael Iacobbo
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.