All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically examines philosophical, ethical and religious arguments for and against vegetarianism. >
- Author BiographyKerry Walters is William Bittinger Professor of Philosophy at Gettysburg College, PA, USA, where he also co-founded the Peace and Justice Studies program.
- Author(s)Kerry Walters
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £46.99
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £7.98Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.