All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow does what we eat affect us and our world? Is there a connection between vegetarianism and living a spiritual life? A trained vet, respected teacher and happy vegan, Bodhipaksa answers all of these questions and more. He shows practically how to maintain a healthy and balanced vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
- Author BiographyBodhipaksa was born in Scotland and currently lives in New Hampshire. He has two children. He holds a master's degree in Buddhism and business from the University of Montana, and a degree in veterinary medicine from the University of Glasgow. Bodhipaksa has been practising meditation since 1982, and has been a member of the Triratna Buddhist Order since 1993. Heteaches at Aryaloka, his local Buddhist centre, and is the founder of Wildmind - an online meditation resource, a publisher ofguided-meditation CDs, and a meditation centre offering online instruction. He has a passion for finding ways to harness new technologies for the teaching of meditation.His books for Windhorse Publications include Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation (2010). He has also published several audio books.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleA Buddhist View
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.