All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £45.00Trending at £76.67
- £9.27Trending at £13.00
- £11.97Trending at £15.52
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.80
- £8.78Trending at £11.92
- £8.03Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionDiego Velasquez (1599-1660) spent his formative years in Seville, learning his craft and producing his early masterpieces. This work explores the importance of Seville for Velasquez, examining Sevillian culture, Catholic theology, and picaresque literature.
- Author BiographyDavid Davies of University College, London, and Enriqueta Harris, the leading Velazquez specialist in Britain, devised the National Gallery of Scotland exhibition, Velazquez in Seville.
- Author(s)David Davies,Enriqueta Harris
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/1996
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 b-w + 50 color illus.
- Weight1578 g
- Width247 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edited byMichael Clarke
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.