CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive development history of the most famous Velocette motorcycles.
- Author BiographyA motorcycle enthusiast since his early teens, Rod has always been fascinated by Velocette, collecting the catalogues, reading the road test and pedal cycling all over the country to see them! Other makes were purchased first but a 1963 Clubman was eventually acquired, starting off a long period of ownership and yet more research enriched from the many Velo friendships borne along the way. The author of a previous Velocette book, Rod has also written several articles published in well known Classic magazines. An enthusiast for over 40 years. Rod once had his motorcycle work confiscated at school. Now himself a Science teacher, Rod brings his hobby to the classroom still. A multibike owner with many interests, Rod has always held special regard for Velo's and riders a Mark 1 Clubmans Venom. Ownership led eventually to the first version of this book; research has continued for nearly twenty years altogether. Rod has also penned articles for several prominent motorcycle magazines, when not in the garage.
- Author(s)Rod Burris
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.