All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a detailed analysis of both the music and the cultural significance of children's songs among the Venda people of the northern Transvaal, South Africa. It examines topics such as role of melody in generating rhythm.
- Author(s)John Blacking
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note15 halftones, 14 line drawings
- Weight305 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.