All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008 by Murdoch Books Pty Limited --Colophon.
- Author BiographyNo one captures the spirit and soul of a place quite like Tessa Kiros. She was born in London, to a Finnish mother and a Greek-Cypriot father. The family moved to South Africa when she was 4, and at the age of 18 Tessa set off to travel and learn all she could about the world s cultures and traditions, and new ways of living and eating. She has cooked at London s The Groucho Club and in Sydney, Athens, and Mexico. On a trip to Italy to study the language and food, she met her husband, Giovanni. They now live in Tuscany, with their two children.
- Author(s)Tessa Kiros
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width209 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Photographer(s)Manos Chatzikonstantis
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.