All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning cookbook of mouth-watering recipes inspired by the city of Venice.
- Author BiographyOwners of London's Caffe Caldesi, Caldesi in Campagna in Bray, and the Marylebone La Cucina Caldesi cooking school, Katie and Giancarlo Caldesi have a passion for Italian food. They have taught alongside some of the biggest names in Italian cuisine, including Gennaro Contaldo, Ursula Ferrigno and Valentina Harris. This is their seventh cookbook. They are the authors of The Amalfi Coast.
- Author(s)Giancarlo Caldesi,Katie Caldesi
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight1220 g
- Width207 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £6.00Trending at £6.36
- £6.36Trending at £6.67
- £3.99Trending at £5.08
- £7.11Trending at £7.53
- £10.01Trending at £10.54
- £10.40Trending at £10.86
- £5.05Trending at £5.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.