CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.74
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £24.80Trending at £42.56
- £55.13Trending at £66.41
- £17.74Trending at £19.83
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how Renaissance Venice, a city renowned for its political freedom, also became a centre of religious dissent, this study offers a recreation of the social and cultural worlds of the Venetian heretics, and explores the connection between religious belief and social experience.
- Author BiographyJohn Martin is Associate Professor of History at Trinity University.
- Author(s)John Martin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/07/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies on the History of Society and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight490 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.