All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the anatomies of venomous snakes, along with their diversity and distribution. This title looks at the various types of snake venom and the ways that each type attacks the body. From bamboo pitvipers to deep-diving seasnakes, and from adders and asps to terciopelos and the massasaugas, it examines these enthralling creatures.
- Author BiographyMark O'Shea, curator of reptiles at West Midland Safari Park (U.K.), has participated in more than sixty fieldwork and filming exhibitions, traveling to every continent except Antarctica.
- Author(s)Mark O'Shea
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note150 color illus.
- Weight482 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.