All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionNow, in his revision of the classic, Venture Capital Investing, Gladstone looks at venture capital through the eyes of the investor. He shows VC investors and angels exactly how to weed through scores of business proposals and find the gem that will deliver outstanding returns, especially in these soft economic times.
- Author BiographyDAVID GLADSTONE founded Gladstone Capital and serves as its CEO and Chairman. He previously served as Chairman of American Capital Strategies, the largest public-traded leveraged buyout fund, and was past Chairman of Allied Capital, the largest public-traded mezzanine debt fund. With Laura Gladstone he wrote the classic book on obtaining financing for small- and medium-sized businesses, Venture Capital Handbook: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Raising Venture Capital. David Gladstone holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. LAURA GLADSTONE is a Principal of Gladstone Capital. Before joining the firm, she worked in equity research at ING Barings and Salomon Smith Barney, and she was a Syndication Lender at HSBC. She has also served as Marketing Director for Allied Capital Corporation.
- Author(s)David Gladstone,Laura Gladstone
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/08/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight662 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.