All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses the history of the Venture Capital Term Sheet and the participants of the process. There is a breakdown analysis of the mechanics of a term sheet and the tactics needed to negotiate. There is also a demonstration of the stages of starting and seeing a venture through from the idea seed to the late stage continual growth.
- Author BiographyBrad Feld has been an early-stage investorand entrepreneur for over twenty years. Prior tocofounding Foundry Group-a Boulder, Colorado-based early-stage venture capital fund that invests in information technology companies all over the United States-he cofounded Mobius Venture Capital and, prior to that, founded Intensity Ventures, a company that helped launch and operate software companies and later became a venture affiliate ofthe predecessor to Mobius Venture Capital. Jason Mendelson has over a decade ofexperience in the venture capital and technologyindustries in a multitude of investing, operational, and engineering roles. Prior to cofounding FoundryGroup, he was a managing director and general counsel for Mobius Venture Capital, where he also acted as its chief administrative partner overseeingall operations of the firm. Mendelson was also an attorney with Cooley LLP, where he practiced corporate and securities law with an emphasis on representation of emerging companies in private and public financings as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Author(s)Brad Feld,Jason Mendelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDick Costolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.