All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst critical treatment in English of vernacular translation in late medieval Italy.
- Author BiographyAlison Cornish is Associate Professor of Italian Literature at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Alison Cornish
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 83
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.81
- £10.88Trending at £12.81
- £21.73Trending at £23.89
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £14.58Trending at £15.19
- £14.30Trending at £19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.