All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaolo Veronese (1528-1588) was one of the great Venetian artists of the Renaissance, whose works were admired for their rich colours and mastery of theatrical narrative. This reappraisal of the artist also provides an account of painting and patronage in 16th-century Venice. It traces Veronese's career from its beginnings in Verona.
- Author BiographyXavier F. Salomon is curator of southern Baroque paintings at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Author(s)Xavier F. Salomon
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note140 colour illustrations
- Weight1778 g
- Width245 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.