All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving seamlessly between the glamorous and gritty '80s, when beauty and style gave licence to excess and the broken world of the decade's survivors twenty years after, this book looks at the two eras and their fixations. It evokes the fragility and mystery of human relationships in a world where love is rife with contradictions.
- Author BiographyMary Gaitskill is the author of novel Two Girls, Fat and Thin, as well as the story collections Bad Behavior and Because They Wanted To, which was nominated for the PEN/Faulkner Award in 1998. Her stories and essays have appeared in The New Yorker, Harper's Magazine and Esquire. In 2002 she was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship for fiction.
- Author(s)Mary Gaitskill
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSerpent's Tail
- Out-of-print date01/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.50Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.