CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.60
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £25.86
- £21.45Trending at £24.77
- £7.28Trending at £9.99
- £26.58Trending at £29.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 1999, provides a comprehensive description of the physics, design, fabrication, characterization, and applications of vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers.
- Author BiographyCarl Wilmsen is Professor of Electrical Engineering at Colorado State University, where he has served as Head of the Department and as Associate Director of the Optoelectronic Computing System Center. Kenryk Temkin holds the Jack Maddox Chair in Electrical Engineering at Texas Tech University. He is a Fellow of the IEEE. Larry Coldren is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the OSA. He has previously published a book entitled Diode Lasers and Photonic Integrated Circuits.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2001
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Optics
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 tables
- Weight859 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarl W. Wilmsen,Henryk Temkin,Larry A. Coldren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.