Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionOctavio Paz called the late Roberto Juarroz, one of Latin America's most distinguished contemporary poets, a poet of absolute instants.
- Author BiographyPoet Laureate of Colorado, Mary Crow is the author of nine books, five of her own poetry and four of translation. Her books of poetry include the full length collections, I Have Tasted the Apple (1996) and Borders (1989) and the chapbooks, The High Cost of Living (2002), The Business of Literature (1981) and Going Home (1979). Her books of poetry translation include Engravings Torn from Insomnia: Poems by Olga Orozco (2002), Vertical Poetry: Recent Poems by Roberto Juarroz (1992), From the Country of Nevermore: Poems by Jorge Teillier (1990), Woman Who Has Sprouted Wings: Poems by Contemporary Latin American Women Poets (1987).
- Author(s)Roberto Juarroz
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight171 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byMary Crow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.