All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- Author(s)Ganhua Lu,Junhong Chen,Zheng Bo
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Properties of Vertically-oriented Graphene.- PECVD Synthesis of Vertically-oriented Graphene: Mechanism and Plasma Sources.- PECVD Synthesis of Vertically-oriented Graphene: Precursor and Temperature Effects.- Atmospheric PECVD Growth of Vertically-oriented Graphene.- Vertically-oriented Graphene for Sensing and Environmental Applications.- Vertically-oriented Graphene for Supercapacitors.- Vertically-oriented Graphene for Other Energy Storage and Conversion Applications.- Conclusions and outlook.
- Author BiographyJunhong Chen is a professor of Materials Science and Engineering at University of Wisconsin. Zheng Bo is an associate professor at the State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization of Zhejiang University. Ganhua Lu is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering of University of Alaska, Anchorage.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.