All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the study on spoken German and second language acquisition with regard to the demonstratives dieser, diese, dieses and der, die, das. The study is supplemented by an analysis of usage in textbooks on German as a Foreign Language. Also, a project following a multi-perspective approach is introduced.
- Author BiographyBernt Ahrenholz, Freie Universitat Berlin.
- Author(s)Bernt Ahrenholz
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Series TitleLinguistik - Impulse & Tendenzen
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.