All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop! Don't buy a classic Vespa without buying this book first! Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Learn how to spot a bad scooter quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right classic Vespa at the right price!
- Author BiographyA dedicated petrolhead, Mark Paxton has been addicted to two wheels since first wobbling unaccompanied on to the road over 35 years ago. His entire working life has revolved around vehicles, initially in transport management, then through running his own garage, and latterly writing for classic car and motorcycle magazines. He also has a number of other books to his name, including several other Essential Buyer's Guides, and How to Restore a Volkswagen Bus, also published by Veloce. A long-term admirer of Vespas for their engineering as well as their style, Mark uses a PX daily.
- Author(s)Mark Paxton
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £9.49Trending at £9.68
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £9.96Trending at £10.87
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.45
- £14.70Trending at £19.99
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.