All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1918 and 1939, 448 men who performed uniformed service in the First World War became Conservative MPs. This relatively high-profile cohort have been under-explored as a distinct body.
- Author BiographyRichard Carr has lectured at the University of East Anglia and served as a By-Fellow at Churchill College, University of Cambridge. His academic work has primarily explored the links between the Great War and British politics after 1918. He currently is a Research Fellow at Anglia Ruskin University, and is co-authoring a biography of the 1960s Labour Party minister Alice Bacon.
- Author(s)Richard Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 tables
- Weight604 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.