All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis veterinary handbook presents each condition under headings which include the cause, treatment, potential complications, prevention and prognosis. Basic procedures such as cleaning a wound, poulticing, giving an injection, feeding a sick horse and disinfecting are covered.
- Author(s)Liz Morrison,Sue Devereux
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/06/1998
- Content Notephotographs, line drawings
- Weight960 g
- Width192 mm
- Height241 mm
Most relevant reviews
- eastregiment14 Sep, 2011by
Worth it's money.
Pretty good book. It's old however in this matter much didn't change. There are good illustrations and there are a lot of important imformations and many details.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.