Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers all the theoretical knowledge and practical help any general practitioner needs in order to practise good dentistry, providing comprehensive and detailed knowledge of how to diagnose, prevent and treat common oral conditions in the dog and cat.
- Author(s)Cecilia Gorrel
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 308 illustrations (191 in full color)
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.