All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionTeam building and leadership are keys to success in the veterinary practice of the new millennium. Veterinary Healthcare Services: Options in Delivery provides options and inspiration for the development of those keys in any size practice. The entire staff, from the receptionist to the doctor, can contribute to the goals of the practice.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Catanzaro, DVM, MHA, FACHE, Diplomate, American College of Healthcare Executives, is the first veterinarian to receive board certification with the American College of Healthcare Executives. He has spent the last decade building the largest veterinary-exclusive, diplomate-led veterinary consulting team in the United States. His full-time consultation and seminar schedule has given him knowledge and appreciation for the multitude of practice options. Thom Haig, DVM, is a partner in a multispecies veterinary hospital in Nevada. He has been a lead consultant for Catanzaro & Associates for the last seven years. He is also co-editor of the VIN practice management board. His past experience with the Nevada State Board brings a unique perspective to value the value of medical records. Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA, is a veterinarian and hospital administrator at an animal hospital in the suburban setting in southern California. His practice management consultation with Catanzaro & Associates and his experience with state and local veterinary medical associations have provided tremendous exposure to a variety of practice styles. Judi Leake, DVM, used the lessons from practice management principles of Dr. Catanzaro to allow her to begin an early retirement. Retirement was short-lived, and she is currently building a stare-of-the-art hospital and pet resort near Aspen, Colorado. Heather Howell, RVT, MBA, is a hospital administrator in a seven doctor, mixed animal practice in Nevada. Her interests in human resources and personnel management contribute to the team-building emphasis of this book.
- Author(s)Heather Howell,Judi Leake,Peter Weinstein,Thom Haig,Thomas E. Catanzaro
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width179 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.