More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive textbook that covers the S/NVQ syllabus for veterinary nursing. It incorporates a chapter covering the basics of law, highlighting some of the non-clinical issues that should be considered by the newly qualified Veterinary Nurse, as well as having expanded and updated chapters in all other areas.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note263 ills.
- Weight2075 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBarbara Cooper,Denis Richard Lane
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- lindseykrb1022 Oct, 2010by
Veterinary Nursing book
Studying animal management and behaviour at uni, the book has come in very handy for health and nutrition and gives basic easy to follow guide lines. Very useful book, a keeper.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.