All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipient of much praise and acclaim, Veterinary Parasitology is widely considered to be the definitive veterinary parasitology reference for practitioners and students alike.
- Author BiographyMike Taylor, an independent veterinary consultant, is an honorary Professor in Veterinary Parasitology at the Royal Veterinary College, London, former head of Parasitology at the Central Veterinary Laboratory (VLA), Weybridge and Wildlife Disease Surveillance at Central Science Laboratory York, and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Veterinary Parasitology. He has written more than 250 scientific papers and 20 book chapters in the field. Bob Coop is Honorary Fellow of the Moredun Foundation, and former Head of the Division of Parasitology at the Moredun Research Institute, Scotland. He is a former President of the British Association for Veterinary Parasitology and Honorary Fellow of the University of Edinburgh. Richard Wall is Professor of Zoology at the University of Bristol, UK. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology, and Fellow of the Royal Entomological Society.
- Author(s)Mike A. Taylor,R. L. Coop,R. L. Wall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight3148 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.