Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleProgress in Vaccinology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDr. G. Prasad,R. Pandey,S. Hoglund
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1. Adjuvants for New Veterinary Vaccines.- 2. Genetically Engineered Bluetongue Virus-Like Particles and Their Potential for Use as Vaccine in Sheep.- 3. Progress towards Peptide Vaccines for Foot-and-Mouth Disease.- 4. Vaccination against Animal Retroviruses.- 5. Vaccines against Rabies Virus.- 6. Vaccines against Morbillivirus Infections.- 7. Control of Viral Diseases of Sheep and Goats: Conventional and Novel Vaccines.- 8. Conventional and Contemporary Bacterial Veterinary Vaccines.- 9. Conventional and Biotechnologically Engineered Bovine Vaccines.- 10. Vaccines for the Skin and Mammary Gland of Ruminants.- 11. Current and Future Vaccines against Theileriosis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.