All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary ethics combines professional ethics and animal ethics, which can be interpreted as critical reflection on the humane treatment of animals. This book documents the proceedings of first International Conference on Veterinary and Animal Ethics held in September 2011.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleUFAW Animal Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight782 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristopher Wathes,Martin Whiting,Sandra Corr,Stephen May,Steven McCulloch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.