Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the basic theory, applications, and benefits of vibration analysis, which is the dominant predictive maintenance technique used with maintenance management programs. All mechanical equipment in motion generates a vibration profile, or signature, that reflects its operating condition.
- Author BiographyMr. Mobley is president and CEO of Integrated Systems Inc. of Knoxville, Tenn. He has written numerous publications on such topics as plant performance, maintenance engineering, maintenance management, and predictive maintenance. He is also a contributing editor for Plant Services magazine.
- Author(s)R. Keith Mobley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.