Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by highly cited researchers, Vibrational Spectroscopy of Electrified Interfaces highlights modern vibrational techniques ranging from Raman, infrared and non-linear optical spectroscopy to inelastic electron scattering and their application to study electrified interfaces.
- Author BiographyANDRZEJ WIECKOWSKI, PhD, is Emeritus Professor of Chemistry at the University of Illinois and the North American Editor for Electrochimica Acta. His research focused on electrode surface structure in relation to electrocatalysis, molecular-level studies of surface oxidation and reduction processes, and surface motional behavior in electrocatalysis. CAROL KORZENIEWSKI, PhD, is Professor of Chemistry at Texas Tech University. Her research, supported by the U. S. National Science Foundation, Department of Energy, and Department of Defense, centers on the use of vibrational spectroscopy to probe interfacial processes in electrochemistry. BJORN BRAUNSCHWEIG, PhD, is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and was a recipient of the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. His junior research group focuses on the nonlinear optical spectroscopy of charged interfaces.
- Author(s)Andrzej Wieckowski,Bjorn Braunschweig,Carol Korzeniewski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Wiley Series on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.