Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe birth of a mass consumer society in Western Europe has been a subject of much scholarly debate in recent years. In order to further understanding of the issue, this book adopts an analytical approach.
- Author BiographyManuel Perez-GarcA-a (www.manuelperezgarcia.eu) is lecturer at Renmin University of China. He graduated in history from the Universidad de Murcia, Spain, obtained his doctorate degree in economic history at the European University Institute (Florence, Italy) and was visiting scholar at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of the book Armas, limpieza de sangre y linaje. ReproducciA^3n social de familias poderosas de Murcia (siglos XVI-XIX).
- Author(s)Manuel Perez-Garcia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModern Economic and Social History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 86 b&w illustrations and 4 maps
- Weight874 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek H. Aldcroft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.