Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an introduction to the key debates within the area of victims and victimology. It focuses on victim-centred criminal and social justice developments in England and Wales, and also provides examples from around the world in order to explore the victims 'place' in the context of wider political and policy debates.
- Author(s)Jo Goodey
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleLongman Criminology Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight853 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.