Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a tribute to the life and career of Dr. Victor McKusick, the co-founder of GENOMICS, known as the father of medical genetics . His colleagues, collaborators and students offer essays reflecting all the fields touched upon by Dr. McKusick's work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAravinda Chakravarti,Claire Francomano,David Valle,Krishna R. Dronamraju
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.