CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to create a magical wedding filled with lovely floral decorations, handcrafted wreaths and ornaments, pretty corsages and of course the bouquet of every bride's dreams. This title offers a veritable garden of ideas, from fast and easy projects to elaborate and glorious designs.
- Author BiographyDiane Wagner is the floral director for a top NYC event designer and has created floral decor for events of all sizes, television and print materials. Her custom-made wedding accessories have appeared in numerous bridal publications, Victoria magazine and NYC specialty stores. Victoria travels the globe to deliver inspiration for home design and decor, cooking and entertaining, gardening, beauty and fashion.
- Author(s)Diane Wagner
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Out-of-print date11/03/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.