All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe multidisciplinary aesthetics of Walter Pater, the nineteenth century's most provocative critic, are explored by an international team of scholars. 'True aesthetic criticism' takes place working across the arts, Pater insists: acknowledging the differences between media, but seeking possibilities of interconnection.
- Author BiographyLAUREL BRAKE Emeritus Professor of Literature and Print Culture, Birkbeck, University of London, UK J.B.BULLEN Emeritus Professor, University of Reading, UK ELICIA CLEMENTS Assistant Professor of English and Humanities, York University, Canada COLIN CRUISE Research Lecturer, Aberystwyth, University of Wales, UK KENNETH DALEY Chairperson of the Department of English, Columbia College, Chicago, US ANDREW EASTHAM independent scholar KATE HEXT Associate Lecturer, University of the West England, UK LESLEY HIGGINS Professor of English, York University, Canada NORMAN KELVIN Distinguished Professor of English, City University of New York, US LENE OSTERMARK-JOHANSEN Associate Professor, University of Copenhagen, Denmark MATTHEW POTOLSKY Associate Professor of English, University of Utah, US JONAH SIEGEL Professor of English, Rutgers University, US CAROLYN WILLIAMS Associate Professor of English, Rutgers University, US
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 260 p.
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byE. Clements,L. Higgins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.