All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the rise of crime in Victorian times. The canine history detective, Sherlock Bones, helps the reader find clues in newspapers, photographs, paintings, artefacts and other primary sources. These give the reader enough evidence to present a project on Victorian crime.
- Author BiographyPeter Chrisp is a highly experienced and entertaining children's author, who has written many history books for young people. After completing an MA at London University he got a job at the Mass-Observation Archive. This inspired him to write his first history books for children and he has been a freelance writer since 1990. He is particularly fascinated by the ancient world, and has enjoyed visiting the archaeological sites of Greece and Rome.
- Author(s)Peter Chrisp
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThe History Detective Investigates
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date25/06/2008
- Content NotePhotos and colour artwork
- Weight159 g
- Width220 mm
- Height5 mm
- Spine269 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 11
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £23.24Trending at £26.09
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £3.95Trending at £4.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.