All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.90
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edinburgh Companion to the Victorian Gothic is an essential resource for students and scholars working on the Gothic, Victorian literature and culture, and critical theory.
- Author BiographyAndrew Smith is Professor of English Studies at the University of Glamorgan. His 12 published books include The Ghost Story 1840-1920: A Cultural History (2010), Gothic Literature (2007), Victorian demons (2004) and Gothic Radicalism (2000). He is co-editor, with Benjamin Fisher, of the series 'Gothic Literary Studies' and 'Gothic Authors: Critical Revisions', published by the University of Wales Press. He is, with William Hughes, currently co-president of the International Gothic Association. William Hughes is Professor of Gothic Studies at Bath Spa University. His 12 published books include Beyond Dracula (2000), two student guides to Dracula, and the definitive bibliography of Stoker's works (with Richard Dalby, 2004). With Andrew Smith, he has co-edited four collections, including Empire and the Gothic (2003) and Queering the Gothic (2009) and, with Diane Mason, he has produced an annotated edition of Stoker's Dracula (2007). He is the founder editor of Gothic Studies, the refereed journal of the International Gothic Association.
- Author(s)Prof Andrew Smith
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byWilliam Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.