Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a detailed description of the life and activities of the middle-class married woman of London between 1875 and 1900, this study reveals how housewives unwittingly became engines for change as the new century neared.
- Author BiographyYAFFA CLAIRE DRAZNIN wrote this book while a Visiting Scholar of History at the University of Chicago 1996-1999./e She is an independent British Historian affiliated with the National Coalition of Independent Scholars, who returned to academia after 25 years as a published author and editor. She also writes Victorian murder mysteries.
- Author(s)Yaffa Claire Draznin
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleContributions in Women's Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 179
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.