CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £8.99Trending at £9.38
- £11.79Trending at £12.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £7.22Trending at £12.12
About this product
- DescriptionVictorian Medicine and Social Reform traces Florence Nightingale s career as a reformer and Crimean war heroine.
- Author BiographyLOUISE PENNER, Assistant Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA.
- Author(s)Lenore Penner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXI, 195 p.
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.