All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.49
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mid-1880s, an influential British architectural journal published an article characterizing Renaissance architecture as a corruption of classical architecture. By the turn of the century, however, the same journal praised the Renaissance architect Filippo Brunelleschi as the 'Christopher Columbus of modern architecture.
- Author BiographyKatherine Wheeler is Assistant Professor of Practice, University of Miami, USA.
- Author(s)Katherine M. Wheeler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- Series TitleStudies in Art Historiography
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 19 b&w illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Richard Woodfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.