Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the poetry of the Victorian era and its social, cultural and political contexts. This book offers an overview of critical approaches to several key texts and discussion of how Victorian poetry has remained influential in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
- Author BiographyRosie Miles is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Wolverhampton, UK, where she teaches courses on Victorian Literature and Culture. She co-edited William Morris in the Twenty-First Century (2010) and is a former Editor of the Journal of William Morris Studies. Rosie is also a National Teaching Fellow (2011) and has published on English Studies, pedagogy and e-learning.
- Author(s)Rosie Miles
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTexts and Contexts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.