All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVictorian Poets: A Critical Reader features a collection of critical essays focusing on various aspects of Victorian-era poetry from the 1830s to the 1890s.
- Author BiographyValentine Cunningham is Professor of English Language and Literature, Oxford University, and Senior Research Fellow in English, Corpus Christi College, Oxford. His publications include Reading After Theory (2002), Victorian Poetry Now: Poets, Poems, Poetics (2011) and King Lear: the Connell Guide (2012).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Critical Readers
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight574 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byValentine Cunningham
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.