All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe book incorporates a brief social history of Preston and Whittingham Hospital as a lead into the establishment of the Whittingham Hospital Railway.
- Author BiographyDavid John Hindle MA completed over 30 years police service in the Lancashire Constabulary. He is now a theatre and social historian, naturalist and conservationist, who regularly broadcasts on B.B.C. Radio Lancashire. He is the author of ten books covering history and natural history. He is the President of the Preston Historical Society and serves on several history forums promoting and researching important aspects of local history. David lives in Preston.
- Author(s)David John Hindle
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note145 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.